[ODP-SSAD] Thank you for the introductory meeting

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Thu Jun 10 00:15:29 UTC 2021

Dear Janis,

It was a pleasure to meet you today. I very much appreciated the opportunity for the SSAD ODP team to connect with you and to prepare for our future ongoing engagement. I believe we agreed on a good approach while being transparent with the community.

As discussed, I will be sending you a recurring monthly meeting invite with the project team, and may add ad-hoc meetings in between as necessary. For transparency, we will share the outcome of our discussion with the wider community via ICANN’s various community engagement methods (webinar, blog, announcement, etc).

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Regards,

Yuko Green
Program Director
Strategic Initiatives, Global Domains & Strategy
E-mail:  yuko.green at icann.org<mailto:yuko.green at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>