[ODP-SSAD] Questions about the SSAD ODP RFI

Oana Bota oana.bota at external.nexperteam.be
Wed Jun 16 09:05:47 UTC 2021

Dear Madam/Sir,

In relation to the System for Standardized Access/Disclosure Operational Design Phase RFI, we would highly appreciate if you provide us with additional information:

*	Do you expect answer to all questions outlined in the SSAD ODP / Scoping Document?
*	What is the deadline for submitting the RFI?
*	Will you publish the submitted RFIs prior the RFP/contracting phase or will you publish only the answers to the specific questions outlined in the SSAD ODP / Scoping Document?

Kind regards,

Oana Bota
External Consultant

m: +40 720073 737
Nexperteam B.V.
Dorpstraat 50A • 2520 Emblem • Belgium

We accelerate your business through cloud technology and secure solutions in IT infrastructure

www.nexperteam.be