[ODP-SSAD] Upcoming RFI

Vittorio Bertola vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com
Wed Jun 16 13:38:17 UTC 2021

Hello,

on behalf of the ID4me Association (gathering several ccTLD managers, domain registrars and other industry members), I would be interested to respond to the upcoming RFI, focusing on a specific aspect that only pertains to a subset of the questions in the scoping document, and more precisely on how to build a federated, distributed directory of identities that can then be subject to appropriate verification and authorized for access, and how to promote the use of the DNS at the same time.

Is there any additional information on the timeframe and format for the response that we can already know? How do I subscribe so that I am promptly informed when the RFI or additional information are published? Also, should the questions in the RFI focus on other aspects of the scoping document, would it rather make sense to have a separate discussion on the points above?

Thank you.
Kind regards,
--

Vittorio Bertola
Head of Policy & Innovation

Cell: 	+39 348 7015022
Direct Chat: 	vittorio.bertola https://chat.open-xchange.com/direct/vittorio.bertola
Email: 	vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com mailto:vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com

Twitter: @openxchange http://twitter.com/openxchange - Facebook: openxchange https://www.facebook.com/openxchange - Web: www.open-xchange.com http://www.open-xchange.com
https://www.open-xchange.com/

Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne, District Court Cologne HRB 95366
Managing Board: Andreas Gauger, Carsten Dirks, Dirk Valbert, Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.