[ODP-SSAD] Questions about the SSAD ODP RFI

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Mon Jun 21 16:11:34 UTC 2021

Dear Oana Bota,

Today, ICANN announced the opening of the SSAD ODP RFI. The announcement contains a link to the RFI document that outlines all the requirements and timeline to answer your questions. Should you have more questions, please send an email to SSAD-ODP-RFI at icann.org<mailto:SSAD-ODP-RFI at icann.org>.

https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/request-for-information-on-identity-verification-methods-for-ssad-now-open-21-6-2021-en

Regards,
Yuko Green