[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Modification to sub-group pages

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Mon May 28 11:11:29 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your input, we have now updated the format of each subgroup' table.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

On 5/28/18, 6:56 AM, "RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff-bounces at icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    May I suggest that as a VERY low priority task, the Documents tables
    on the sub-group pages be revised to have one table line per entry.
    As it stands now, each table has three columns but only two lines,
    the overall heading, and then the data in each column in a single
    cell. if you are on a constrained screen, the title lines may fold
    and the pushes everything in that column down, but leaves the other
    columns the same, so the hyperlinks and version numbers no longer line up.

    I tried putting all the versions of a particular document in a single
    cell, but even that gets messed up because Confluence uses different
    interline spacing for the date field.

    I have done the first few entries for Safeguarding Registrant Data as
    an example - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_pages_viewpage.action-3FpageId-3D71604740&d=DwICAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=a5VfrQZP4r0Kte2xBJT17IgRyRBHECC3vHSuFP_QBqD22G4dgkHhRZBEhshbjycD&m=8tYYsYEXK7k-EBAWx3xWX_g9Fuih5e9HlPEegF97I5U&s=qKTSfrMVz8pLOozQfPBEAWgokwWlNTDfu7pKCHzOucc&e=

    This is REALLY low priority, but as these tables grow, it will be helpful.

    Alan