[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Privacy/Proxy question

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Jan 31 11:38:32 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,

this seems to be a leftover from the initial report.

How about rewording it to:

The review team considers WHOIS1 Recommendation 10 as fully implemented from a policy perspective, however as the PPSAI IRT has not yet concluded its work, we are making a recommendation to ensure the intent of the original recommendation of RT1 is implemented should the PPSAI IRT fail to come to a timely conclusion.

Am 31.01.2019 um 00:01 schrieb Alan Greenberg:
> Volker,
>
> On page 5 of the P/P section
> (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RJZqEwjdiwxA_7tyYo87pjRlCCG7Emb-ByaRnjyEFAA/),
>

> The following is problematic:
>
>> Default:
>> The review team declines to make any recommendations regarding
>> privacy services as it considers WHOIS1 Recommendation 10 as fully
>> implemented.
>>
>> Optional, triggered by failure or PPSAI IRT to conclude its work.
> "Default" and Optional are confusing, and the sentence is incorrect
> in that we ARE making 2 recommendations (even though one of them may
> evaporate if the IRT completes its work).
>
> I suggest we delete all of that and just start with the "While the ..."
>
> OK?
>
> Alan

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.