[registrars] Re: Regarding implementation of the transfers policy

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Aug 8 01:48:22 UTC 2003

On 8/7/2003 9:35 PM Bruce Tonkin noted that:

> Hello Ross,
>
> Following the Executive Committee's announcement on the date and
> location for a registrars constituency meeting - I sent a message to Dan
> Halloran suggesting that he convene a meeting the day before to discuss
> the implementation of the transfers policy.
>
> I have yet to receive a reply.

In fairness, Tina mentioned that they were extremely busy dealing with
WLS lawsuits and the congressional hearings so its not like registrars
are being ignored.

I will give her a ring in the AM as requested and pass on any
information that I gather.

                       -rwr

"Around computers it is difficult to find the correct unit of time to
measure progress. Some cathedrals took a century to complete. Can you
imagine the grandeur and scope of a program that would take as long?"

		- Unknown

Got Blog?