[registrars] Deletes task force

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Mon Dec 1 19:33:30 UTC 2003

I disagree.

I believe the renewal should be explicit and not the deletion.  I do not
agree that we need to leave something the way it is simply because that is
the way it is.

The other advantage of this is that we would not be charged the six dollars
until the explicit command was sent, so we would be more in charge of our
cash account at the Registry.

However, one way to skin the cat and make everyone happy would be for the
Registry to allow Registrars to choose what method they prefer.  It should
be a simple flag at the Registry I would think.

Rob.