[registrars] Deletes task force

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Tue Dec 2 03:36:41 UTC 2003

Rob,

I guess having the option would work. But if the registries would just agree
to charge at the end of the grace period, keeping auto-renew in place,
wouldn't we still have the best of both worlds?

Bob,

Hopefully, if registrars do their part to appropriately delete names when
not renewed, there'll be no incentive on the registries part to force
explicit-renew as the only option.

Tim