[registrars] Policy Development process associated with changes in operation of a gtld registry

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Wed Dec 3 18:08:33 UTC 2003

I would recommend that we ask one of our current reps to gather constituency views since we are facing a short timeline and this is really just a consensus reporting role.
What do people think?

Bob - would you please set up a telecon for this topic for next week?
Bruce - could you please brief people on the call?

Thank you