[registrars] Acceptance of call for RC Conference Call onr 12/11/2003 12:15 PM Pacific Time

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Mon Dec 8 15:22:08 UTC 2003

>>Registrars:

Dear Registrars:  Please send *one* Email to me if you anticipate attending
this teleconference. I have made preparations for 45 connections.  I can
increase the number if it appears to be necessary.

Additional notices will be sent each day at 09:00 GMT.  There will be no
additional call for acceptance (such as this one).  Regards, BobC