[registrars] FYI - Staff Manager's report on New Registry

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Tue Nov 4 18:57:08 UTC 2003

On 11/4/2003 1:47 PM Michael D. Palage noted that:

> Ross,
>
> The reason I fwd this document immediately to the list was in part based
> upon the tight time frame. I think your proposal is reasonable, but it
> something the ExCom (include you now - congratulations) should address.

Yes - I should have been clearer in my message Mike. I made that post as
a member of the constituency, representative of Tucows, not as a member
of the Council (thanks for the congrats) or representative of the
constituency.

Not a bad screwup for the second day on the job ;)

Thanks,

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org