[registrars] Nomination acceptance for TF2

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Wed Nov 5 14:36:51 UTC 2003

Hello,

Since I already served on the recently concluded Whois Steering Committee helping to
define the three whois taskforces I would like to continue my work on the whois issue.
As representative of an European registrar I'm especially interested in the  outcome
of TF2 "Collection and Display of Whois Data Elements" and therefore would like to
accept the nomination from Bruce which was seconded by Nikolay.

Due to my conflict of interest statement I don't believe that there is any kind of
conflict of interest in regard to whois.

Bob, if there should be anything missing to qualify for the election
please let me know.

Best,

tom

Am 05.11.2003 schrieb Elana Broitman:
> Please remember that the Rules of Procedure require
>
> 1 Nomination and one additional endorsement submitted to the Constituency mailing list, followed by the candidate's acceptance and statement of conflict of interest, if any.  Since we are running on an abbreviated time frame in order to meet the GNSO Council deadlines, these should be submitted to the list by 5:00 p.m. EST in the US.
>
> As Constituency Secretary, Bob Connelly will publish a list of the candidates fulfilling these requirements.  Bob, if you can, it would be helpful to have a list of candidates to date today, so that anyone who thinks they are already nominated or have accepted can double check.
> Rick Wesson will publish the ballots by mid-day Saturday.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Elana Broitman
> Register.com
> 575 Eighth Avenue
> New York, NY 10018
> Phone (212) 798-9215
> Fax   (212) 629-9309
> ebroitman at register.com

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w