[registrars] Regarding participation on multiple task forces

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Nov 7 17:16:31 UTC 2003

Hello Tim,

What I recommend is that if one person is elected to more than one task
force, that person makes a choice as to their preferred task force, and
resigns from the other task force/s.  The registrars constituency could
then appoint the person with the next highest number of votes to the
task force/s.

ie if a person truely believes they have the time to spend on multiple
task forces then that should be their choice, but I such a person
consider this very carefully.

Regards,
Bruce
member of registrars constituency representing Melbourne IT

  _____