[registrars] Third Draft Standard form of authorisation for use by losing registrars after a transfer is initiated

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Oct 8 20:54:20 UTC 2003

We currently allow a customer to request up to 500 transfers in a single
order. They can mix TLDs and they are often from any number of
registrars. We then group the confirmation emails accordingly.

What we would hate to have to revert to is single emails per domain, or
per losing registrar, etc. All that does is inconvenience the registrant
and hamper portability, not improve it.

Tim