[registrars] RE: Election of RC Reps to the GNSO Council

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Thu Oct 9 03:49:40 UTC 2003

Actually, as Bob has so eloquently pointed out, posting to the list seems to
not matter.

Our bylaws state that the nomination and second must be sent to the
constituency secretary to be official.

I believe there is no desention that this occured.

Rob.

P.S.  And I won't even begin to bring up the fact that I bet the other
nominations and seconds were not sent to the secretary, but rather just posted
to the list <huge grin>.