[registrars] .info and .org increase our float to them even more

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Tue Oct 14 17:24:39 UTC 2003

On 10/14/2003 1:13 PM Paul Stahura noted that:

> ..."hey, lets slap an even bigger cash-flow issue on the registrars,
> while we make a few dollars from the float.  Whooaaa hahaha (evil laugh)"

Not to mention the ballooning ICANN fees.

This cow is becoming tired of being milked.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org