[registrars] Final Motion for Balloting

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Sep 18 23:48:09 UTC 2003

On 9/18/2003 7:44 PM Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine noted that:
> Old:
> "Whereas, VeriSign has created a condition that potentially risks the
> stability and security of the domain name system;
>
> New:
> "Whereas, VeriSign has created a condition that presently risks the
> stability and security of the domain name system;

Eric - you are correct - I would view this as a friendly amendment and
request that the boardrooms ballot be changed accordingly.

                       -rwr

"Around computers it is difficult to find the correct unit of time to
measure progress. Some cathedrals took a century to complete. Can you
imagine the grandeur and scope of a program that would take as long?"

		- Unknown

Got Blog?