[registrars] Carthage meeting

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Fri Sep 26 16:02:46 UTC 2003

Eric Schaetzlein and myself will be attending the meeting for Schlund

Our agenda items are:

1. The progress on whois/ Maybe a brainstorming on the two possible
   taskforces
2. Discussion on how a registry service can be defined and introduced.
3. Brainstorming on possible future issues.

Thats all I have for now but I'm sure more will come up.

tom

Am 26.09.2003 schrieb Elana Broitman:
> The registrars constituency will hold a meeting on Tuesday, 28th October, during the ICANN Tunisia meeting.  It would be useful to begin to assess who is going to be there so that we can get a large enough room, and when people are arriving, so we could plan an informal social gathering, as well.
>
> Also, please send in agenda items that you would like the registrars to take up at the meeting.
> We should plan to have a draft agenda out by next friday, October 3rd.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Elana Broitman
> Register.com
> 575 Eighth Avenue
> New York, NY 10018
> Phone (212) 798-9215
> Fax   (212) 629-9309
> ebroitman at register.com

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w