[registrars] Carthage meeting

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Mon Sep 29 03:55:32 UTC 2003

Hello Elana,

I will be attending on behalf of Melbourne IT.

Some suggested agenda items:

(1) WHOIS update
- report on status of GNSO task forces

(2) Registry services
- process for introducing new registry services
- different business models that benefit both registries and registrars

(3) Update on policy implementation:
- transfers
- WHOIS

(4) New tlds