[registrars] Fwd: Press Release of 26/03/2004, United Nations ICT Task Force

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Thu Apr 1 04:54:17 UTC 2004

Eric,

I hear you. But I concur with Jean-Michel. That's why Go Daddy tried,
perhaps ineffectively, to hammer home the fact that Condition C was not met
but was simply dismissed by the negotiators without process.

It did bother me that virtually no discussion took place in the public board
meeting regarding that, or any other issue raised. Especially since two of
the Board Members are elected by the GNSO who overwhelmingly opposed the WLS
and whose issues were part of why the six conditions were made. Perhaps the
law suit had everyone tight lipped.

In any event, this is something the GNSO and its constituencies should keep
in mind as those Board seats come up again.

Tim