[registrars] WLS and the lessons we can retain

Jean-Michel jmbecar at gmo.jp
Thu Apr 1 07:24:17 UTC 2004

Tim,

In fact I also regret that everybody was so far from the debate, may be
by insisting more on the conditions we could get more chance.
Unfortunately I was at that day not really up to date (I have 2 years of
ICANN meetings to catch up ;-) so I just realized too late. There were
no point to debate about WLS but like Tim did we should have
concentrated our effort on the conditions for implementations.

So I think that lesson can help for the future, may be we just need to
be closer to that 's really going on.
For a long time I was thinking to have for our constituency a list of
topics or a to do list we will keep up to date and help us to focus and
will help us not to forget our targets..
I will volunteer for the maintenance of such a list.
What do you think? Any comments are welcome.

Jean-Michel