AW: [registrars] Revised draft for TF2

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Tue Apr 13 16:18:43 UTC 2004

Eric,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Eric Brunner-Williams [mailto:brunner at nic-naa.net]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. April 2004 16:08
An: Thomas Keller
Cc: Ross Wm. Rader; registrars at dnso.org; brunner at nic-naa.net
Betreff: Re: [registrars] Revised draft for TF2

Thomas,

I suggest adopting the language that the W3C's P3P activity has evolved.
It isn't the only possible choice, but they have spent some time on it,
so terms like <purpose> and who's purpose is expressed in a <purpose>
statement, the sense I get of this morning's exchange of notes between
Ross and yourself, could be about well-defined terms, rather than a new
discussion about terms and the application, in our case, whois policy
varients.

Thanks I will have a look at it.

Also, could you post a text copy of the word document?

See the attached document

tom