[registrars] gTLD Registry Maintenance Notices

Jean-Michel Becar jmbecar at gmo.jp
Mon Apr 26 02:38:46 UTC 2004

I agree with a more standard form amongst all the registries for their
maintenance announcement.
I don't really see the point to introduce a new system like RSS, we
already have EPP so why not to have the following:

1- A standard mail form sent to all the registrars tech contact
2- A new EPP command we can pull so we can automated some internal
procedures

and like Donny said: Problem solved :-)

Regards,
Jean-Michel