[registrars] Boardroom mailing list

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Sun Feb 15 16:15:30 UTC 2004

Dear Members:

An interesting interchange on today's List suggests that Mike Palage may
have voting rights in Boardrooms.org for two different registrars.

Rick Wesson, as CTO of the RC, knows a lot more about the system than do
I.  However, I have downloaded the complete list and I find only one
listing for Mike Palage and that is with the Email address michael at palage.com.

I have attached the full list.  It shows 50 voting members.  I sorted on
column D, a Yes in that column implies voting member.  There are an
additional 42 on the list for non voting members.

Perhaps Rick has other knowledge, he alone is shown as administrator though
all elected members of Excom have some degree of administrative access.

Regards, BobC