[registrars] RE: WLS on ICANN's agenda

Monte Cahn monte at moniker.com
Tue Feb 17 19:51:34 UTC 2004

AGREED!  Also, does anyone know when the new obsessive, tax increase is
supposed to go into effect?

Monte Cahn
Founder/CEO

Monte at Moniker.com
Monte at DomainSystems.com

O - 954-984-8445
F - 954-969-9155

Moniker.com - ICANN Accredited Corporate Domain Management Services
DomainSystems.com - Domain Sales & After-market Services
CoolHandle.com - World Class Hosting and Email Solutions