[registrars] Boardroom mailing list

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Sun Feb 15 17:34:19 UTC 2004

Bob:

I cannot say what voting rights I have as Rick has had sole and exclusive
control of this function since I stepped down last year as Chair.

Originally, I had one voting account and one administrative account as Chair
as designated by the Kavi software. Based upon Rick's continued veiled
allegations that I have acted inappropriately, I believe he has a duty to
invest the time and effort to document how I have voted over the last two
years. I believe he will find that I have not voted on any issue over the
last two years. As a general matter, as Chair I tried not to vote on an
issue unless there was a tie. Although I cannot guarantee that I have never
voted on an issue over the last two years, I can guarantee you that I have
never acted inappropriately. Moreover, given the fact that the results are
public, I am sure that if I had acted in appropriately this would have been
called to someone's attention previously :-)

I am at a lose for words as to Rick's motivation or intention. In the
interest of defending my reputation, I would request that any posts and or
replies to Rick's posted via the Registrar ExCom list be made public so that
I can take appropriate actions.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage