[registrars] MOTION: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Thu Jan 22 08:35:00 UTC 2004

At 05:18 PM 1/21/04, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
>Under the Registrars constituency rules of procedure I propose a motion
>that the registrars constituency approve DRAFT3 of the proposed
>registrars constituency statement on  approval process for changes in
>gtld services  (Registry Services).
>
>The statement has been endorsed by:
>- Bob Connelly
>- Elana Broitman
>- Tom Barrett
>- Tim Ruiz
>- Tim Keller
>
>Regards,
>Bruce Tonkin
>Melbourne IT
>Member of registrars constituency

Attention, members of the Registrars Constituency:

Please take note of the above referenced Motion, supported by the necessary
five endorsements.

In fact, there have already been several "friendly" amendments.  The motion
is now held open on ths Constituency list for 14 days unless I am directed
to shorten the period.

We are now open for the receipt of amendments.  Any amendments should be
forwarded to me along with at least one endorsement.

The Proponent (Bruce) will determine whether amendments are friendly or
not.  Friendly amendments will be incorporated in the present motion.

Respectfully submitted,
Bob Connelly, Secretary