[registrars] DRoA now phishing via email?

Mark Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Thu Jan 22 19:19:35 UTC 2004

We're getting reports from users that they are getting DRoA and DRoC
"renewal" slams via email now.

This seems an acceleration of previous tactics, in  which they originally
sent a postal letter and then slammed the domains.

I've asked each user if they or someone there perhaps inadvertantly
responded to a postal mailing first and they all insist the email
spam is the first time they've heard from DRoA/DRoC.

Has anyone else noticed this? I'm sure this has come up on the list
before, but what is the official Enom position on this reseller?

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr at easydns.com>
Co-founder, easyDNS Technologies Inc.