[registrars] The Budget Call has started...

Monte Cahn monte at moniker.com
Wed Jun 2 14:10:43 UTC 2004

I also was cut off and did not hear the ending of the call or what the
conclusions were.  How are we proceeding?

Monte Cahn
Founder/CEO

Monte at Moniker.com
Monte at DomainSystems.com

O - 954-984-8445
F - 954-969-9155

Moniker.com - ICANN Accredited Corporate Domain Management Services
DomainSystems.com - Domain Sales & After-market Services
CoolHandle.com - World Class Hosting and Email Solutions