[registrars] The Budget Call has started...

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Wed Jun 2 14:45:45 UTC 2004

Hi,

Here is the plan in short

* BAG will be sending a bunch of questions to Kurt for answers (stuff like
detail expenditure plan etc etc)

* post that we registrars will work out a draft budget which we agree upon
as a constituency

* we will submit this to ICANN stating this is what we are willing to
approve

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO and Chairman