[registrars] Resellers a burden upon ICANN

Siegfried Langenbach svl at nrw.net
Wed Jun 9 08:55:26 UTC 2004

Dear all,

while I can understand Thomas idea, I prefer the way Bob looks at it
asking for details of the work spend for registrars.

If I use a lawyer he normally gives me a detailed list of activities
together with his invoice. If we have to pay the bill I would strongly
request something equivalent.

Pardon, but from my personal experience I am at all NOT convinced
that ICANN is working efficient. On the contrary we know from the
ccTLDs that ICANN likes to be envolved in additional matters
enlaging the competence.

siegfried