[registrars] Re: [liaison6c] REMINDER Constit. Statements submitted to WHOIS task forces: MARCH 19

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Mar 18 17:09:47 UTC 2004

On 3/18/2004 10:14 AM Robert F. Connelly noted that:

> At 02:39 AM 3/18/2004, GNSO SECRETARIAT wrote:
>
>> The task force progress may be found at:
>

> Dear Glen:  I know that each Task Force needs a report from each registrar.
>
> Can someone give us (again) a brief description of what is to be in
> each report?

Bob - you should be liaising with the task force reps for each task
force. For the purpose of TF3, the document will include a summary of
the points that we tended to agree with in Rome. I will be submitting
and distributing later today.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org