[registrars] Re: [liaison6c] REMINDER Constit. Statements submitted to WHOIS task forces: MARCH 19

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Thu Mar 18 17:24:20 UTC 2004

At 09:09 AM 3/18/2004, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
>On 3/18/2004 10:14 AM Robert F. Connelly noted that:
>
>>At 02:39 AM 3/18/2004, GNSO SECRETARIAT wrote:
>>
>>>The task force progress may be found at:
>>
>>Dear Glen:  I know that each Task Force needs a report from each registrar.
>>Can someone give us (again) a brief description of what is to be in
>>each report?
>
>Bob - you should be liaising with the task force reps for each task force.
>For the purpose of TF3, the document will include a summary of the points
>that we tended to agree with in Rome. I will be submitting and
>distributing later today.

Dear Ross:  My posting should have specified that I was wearing my
Secretary's hat.

I think all registrars, not limited to those who heard in Rome, need to
have a clear statement from each of the three Task Forces.  It concerns me
that none of the TF representatives had received *any* responses to the
request for data.

Regards, BobC