[registrars] Re: [liaison6c] REMINDER Constit. Statements submitted to WHOIS task forces: MARCH 19

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Mar 18 17:40:42 UTC 2004

On 3/18/2004 12:24 PM Robert F. Connelly noted that:

> I think all registrars, not limited to those who heard in Rome, need to
> have a clear statement from each of the three Task Forces.  It concerns
> me that none of the TF representatives had received *any* responses to
> the request for data.

If the task forces aren't getting data what do you expect to hear from
the task forces? I am not sure what you are asking for. The
constituency statements will be provided to the respective task
force's who will in turn consider the statements as part of the policy
making process. The data gathering exercise and the constituency
statement exercise are two separate threads.

Anyone who wasn't in Rome to attend one of the workshops can still get
the benefit of the information that the secretariat transcribed. Will
this suffice? I am not sure specifically what your request is -
hopefully I've been helpful.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org