[registrars] Re: [liaison6c] REMINDER Constit. Statements submitted to WHOIS task forces: MARCH 19

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Thu Mar 18 18:51:30 UTC 2004

At 09:40 AM 3/18/2004, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
>Anyone who wasn't in Rome to attend one of the workshops can still get the
>benefit of the information that the secretariat transcribed. Will this
>suffice?

Dear Ross:  Frankly, I fear that it needs to be spoon fed if our
Representatives want to have a high response to a questionnaire.  We all
have many requests to complete questionnaires.

Am I off the mark?  As Secretary, I think I should remind our members.  I
wish I had three nice little files, either Email or attached text.

Regards, BobC