[registrars] Re: [liaison6c] REMINDER Constit. Statements submitted to WHOIS task forces: MARCH 19

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Mar 18 19:03:50 UTC 2004

On 3/18/2004 1:51 PM Robert F. Connelly noted that:

  > Dear Ross:  Frankly, I fear that it needs to be spoon fed if our
> Representatives want to have a high response to a questionnaire.  We all
> have many requests to complete questionnaires.
>
> Am I off the mark?  As Secretary, I think I should remind our members.
> I wish I had three nice little files, either Email or attached text.

Personally speaking, I've never been a big believer in the
questionairres and have, quite frankly, written off the TF3 survey and
have directed my attention to the constituency statements instead.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org