[registrars] FW: [dow1tf] TR: IPC constituency statement for Whois TF1

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Mar 29 19:05:08 UTC 2004

On 3/29/2004 1:54 PM Paul Stahura noted that:

> Fellow registrars, please find attached the IPC constituency statement.
> I will be writing a very rough draft of a statement from us for TF1 and
> submitting it to the list shortly.

"We propose that this effort be conducted by a small group
representing all directly affected interests, on a realistic
timeframe, and in a manner that will encourage candid consideration of
the technical issues involved..."

Am I reading this correctly? Did the IPC just commit to sending
delegates to the IETF CRISP Working Group?

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org