[registrars] Departure

Cute, Brian A. bcute at networksolutions.com
Tue May 11 21:36:21 UTC 2004

All,

I sent this message earlier but apparently it did not post:

Friday, May 14, 2004, will be my last day at Network Solutions.  I am leaving to join VeriSign's Government Relations office in Washington, D.C.  I will be supporting the VeriSign Communications Services (VCS) business unit and returning to the telecommunications regulatory space from whence I came.  Politics aside, I have sincerely enjoyed working with you on Registrar Constituency issues during the past year and, needless to say, the ICANN experience has been interesting and educational.    Best of luck.

Regards,

Brian