[registrars] RE: Correction-- RE: Reminder -- Deadline for delgee selections to NomCom is 11 May

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Tue May 11 17:35:51 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues - I am pleased to inform you that the Registrar Constituency has nominated Mr Jean-Michel Becar to serve as the Registrars' liason to the
Nominating Committee.

Jean-Michel is a Senior Architect for Global Media Online INC. (GMO) in Tokyo. He started his career in the early 1990's working for IBM as a Telecom engineer, and then as
project leader for Digital Equipement Corporation. He spent seven years working for the European Telecom Standard Institue (ETSI) where he became the ETSI representative in all the Internet bodies like CORE, RIPE, IETF and ICANN.  His email address is copied here, so that you can include him on the nominating committee mailing list.

Thank you and best regards,

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue