[registrars] New Budget Committee Appointment

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed May 12 01:35:28 UTC 2004

Agreed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert F. Connelly [mailto:rconnell at psi-japan.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 May 2004 2:06 AM
To: Registrars Constituency
Subject: Re: [registrars] New Budget Committee Appointment

At 08:39 AM 5/11/2004, Rob Hall wrote:

Given Brian's leaving NSI, the voting results, and the short time
frames, Tim and I have asked Elana to join the committee and participate
in this afternoons conference call.  It is important for the Registrars
to maintain three strong voices during these discussions.

As time is short, we are moving ahead in this direction.  If you have an
objection to this, please let us know immediately, but in the absence of
any objections, we will be informing ICANN of the change in
representation once Brian has moved on.

Dear Rob:  What you propose make a lot of sense.  Regards, BobC