[registrars] EPP transfer

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon May 17 17:04:01 UTC 2004

On 5/17/2004 12:56 PM tbarrett noted that:

> I would disagree.  Upgrading from one verion of EPP to another would be a
> waste of time and money unless there were guarantees that it would result in
> a standard across all registries.
>
> I would support not doing anything until Verisign decides what version of
> EPP they plan to support and when.

Yeah - I guess I would summarize my goal with an analogy. We want the
registries to all speak french. Let's get them speaking french first and
worry about their accents later...not much later, but a little bit
later...;-)

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org