[registrars] EPP transfer

Jean-Michel Becar jmbecar at gmo.jp
Tue May 18 02:05:57 UTC 2004

Je suis tout a fait d'accord with Ross :-)
Let's speak french from now on.

More seriously, I tend to agree with Ross as we already have the EPP in
place for all the registries, we are missing only .com/.net and would be
nice to see our Verisign will be implemented their EPP before to make
everybody speaking the seme accent...otherwise we will miss a big
palyer... we will request to the other registries things we don't know
yet while when Verisign will be in place it will be easier to make a
cross reference amongst all the TLDs.

Jean-Miche;