[registrars] For the budget committee - Line by Line expenses

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed May 26 18:20:58 UTC 2004

On 5/26/2004 1:57 PM Bhavin Turakhia noted that:

> Hi all,
>
> We have been spending last several days in arguing the budget to and fro.

Not quite sure that this is an accurate characterization. I have seen a
lot of words from very few people. I'd be interested in hearing what
other members of the constituency think. There are 55 members registered
to vote - I can guarantee for certain that we haven't heard from a 1/3
them on this issue.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org