[registrars] For the budget committee - Line by Line expenses

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Wed May 26 17:57:42 UTC 2004

Hi all,

We have been spending last several days in arguing the budget to and fro. I
realise one of the important components is the size and we have all been
independantly breaking down random items here and there.

However what would really help is a LINE by LINE breakdown of the budget.
That is the only way we can -

* figure out how much money is goibng where at the micro level

* figure out which expenses need to be curtailed

* and most importantly figure out creative ways of substituting certain
costs (maybe by external outsourced models or in any other way)

Budget committee: How can we get our hands on this data?

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO and Chairman
DirectI