[registrars] 66% needed for approval

Monte Cahn monte at moniker.com
Thu May 27 14:41:48 UTC 2004

I think we are on to something here.....

Not to say "I told you so" but I suggested this idea more than 9 months ago
when we were initially discussing the budget impact on registrars but my
idea was shot down as I was told that we had no leverage or decision in what
was going to happen.  It now appears that we do have some leverage now?

Monte Cahn
Founder/CEO

Monte at Moniker.com
Monte at DomainSystems.com

O - 954-984-8445
F - 954-969-9155

Moniker.com - ICANN Accredited Corporate Domain Management Services
DomainSystems.com - Domain Sales & After-market Services
CoolHandle.com - World Class Hosting and Email Solutions