[registrars] Cap it

Siegfried Langenbach svl at nrw.net
Fri May 28 09:12:33 UTC 2004

I agree with Paul,

last year I did not agree with the increase with the simple reason:
If we agree ICANN will use it as a sign to try it again...which was
demonstrated this year.
If we agree this year they will do it again next year.

This behaviour is one of a monopolist.

Respectfully
Siegfried Langenbach

Computer Service Langenbach GmbH (CSL GmbH)
GERMANY