[registrars] Concerns about the budget

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at logicboxes.com
Tue Oct 26 08:10:00 UTC 2004

Hi,

Let me once and for all put a rest to all this speculation

1. as many have mentioned some figures (such as website design) in the
budget maybe possible for a lesser fee. Everyone must realise that we will
ensure that the amount spent on any line item is justifiable and reasonable.

2. this budget is valid only until dec 2005. as such any expense listed in
this budget CANNOT be made after dec 2005. a new budget must be drafted
after that time

3. some points that rob makes below are not valid

* We are NOT invalidating our nest egg. Infact until now even basic planning
has not gone towards any of the line items in the budget. I can say with
certainty that none of these expenses will actually materialise before 2005
and if they do we will be ensuring that we have sufficient communication

* we do not require addtl fees. At this point in time however we do need to
establish paid voters and renewed membership.

4. yes some events do justify that we are WEAK as a constituency ..... But
that ROB is NOT because we do not have money. That is because we have lesser
participation and a host of other issues that I intend to correct

bhavin