[registrars] Regarding membership list

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Wed Sep 1 03:04:35 UTC 2004

At 06:25 PM 8/31/04, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
>Hello Tom,
>

> > 1. Publish the list of registrars that you consider eligible
> > to vote in this election.
>
>A good idea.
>
> >From the bylaws at:
>http://www.icann-registrars.org/docs/gnso-rc-bylaws.doc
>
>"2.4. Publication of Membership - Contact details for each Member, and
>Registered Representatives shall be published on the Registrar
>Constituency web site. This publication will constitute the formal
>membership of the Constituency. Only Representatives listed in this
>publication will be able to vote or otherwise fully participate in the
>business of the Constituency unless the Member has appointed a new
>representative per Section 2.2 and 2.3 of these bylaws"
>
>There currently is not a list of members published on the constituency
>website
>(http://www.icann-registrars.org).

Dear Bruce:  We keep chasing our tails:-(  The old web site is a mess --
written using Microsoft Home Page -- spaces, mixed upper and lower cases in
file names and directory names.  Ross is working on a more friendly web
site -- the money for it is in the budget -- thus we must vote on budget
before anything else!!!

Cordially, BobC, Secretary