[registrars] Nominations for Chair.

Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine brunner at nic-naa.net
Thu Sep 2 11:35:00 UTC 2004

Rob,

As you'll recall we weren't able formally to "agree" on a position concerning
the WLS, so I borrowed Bhavin's laptop and submitted a proposal that in the
due course of time was balloted.

I haven't noticed anything resembling this in the subject under discussion.
Is this something I missed while on holiday, or was this decision simply one
of the members present at KL.

I have some concerns about not allowing accredited registrars to join the
RC until some unrelated predicate condition is satisfied, and what if the
budget takes longer than a nominal amount of time to approve?

Eric